Decoking Valve Building Blocks:
• Main (Cut/Drill) Cartridge - Directs fluid to perform the decoking cutting operation
• Bypass Cartridge - Directs pressurized fluid to the suction side tank when cutting is not required
• Pre-fill Cartridge - Directs fluid to pre-fill the cutting header before main cut flow is opened
• Pilot Section - Sequence opening and closing of main, bypass, and pre-fill valve cartridges
• Stacked Orifice Plates - Reduce pressure and control fixed flow rates during bypass and pre-fill
Contact BOC today to learn more!